Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mystery of Shark Island

I love taking my grandkids to the beach. Sometimes we'll do a little swimming, but often than I just watch them collect stuff. They'll toddle along, bucket in hand, and collect a myriad of shells and other items that wash up on shore. It's a great game.

Mystery of Shark Island reminds me of that. It's a hidden object game, where you need to click on specific stuff, but instead of finding items hidden in the background of the game screens, a bunch of stuff washes up on the beach. The goal is to click on specific stuff. It's a great little download to pass to the time. You can't go wrong with a beach theme!

There's a story and stuff, too, but it feels a little bolted on. I'll stick with playing my beach game, thank you very much! Story schmory.

Download Mystery of Shark Island Game

No comments: