Monday, March 26, 2007

Wonderland Adventures Game

Now here's something I probably won't be talking about much: a 3D game, Wonderland Adventures. That's right! Me! Playing a 3D game. Now, I've seen them before. Whenever I go over to dinner, I occasionally see my grandson playing on his Xbox. I just don't get why someone would want to walk around a 3D world that looks a lot like the real world. Why not just go outside and skateboard yourself?

But Wonderland Adventures really sucked me in. It's 3D, sure, but it's not confusing like other 3D games I've seen (and been tricked into trying). In fact, the point of view of the camera is pretty much top down. There isn't really 3D thinking going on here. But there is thinking! This game is all about puzzles, and they get pretty hard towards the end. At first I thought it would be too easy, but boy was I wrong! Give it a shot, you might be surprised. I was!

Download Wonderland Adventures

No comments: