Thursday, May 3, 2007

Big City Adventure: San Francisco

Hello gentle readers! It's been awhile since I've written here. I've been busy trying to enjoy the mild weather before the crushing heat of summer is upon us. One thing I like to do this time of year is travel! And Big City Adventure: San Francisco is all about travel! It's a great hidden object game set in the city of San Francisco. Each screen is a different famous tourist location, which is such a great concept.

It's pretty obvious that they'll be making more of these Big City Adventures with different famous cities as the theme. San Francisco is a good start, but it's pretty accessible to anyone who lives in the states. I've been there dozens of times myself. How about Big City Adventure: Rome? Or Paris? Something a little more fantastic.

Still, Big City Adventure: San Francisco is a fantastic game and I highly recommend the download.

Download Big City Adventure: San Francisco

No comments: