Friday, May 18, 2007

Nanny Mania Game

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a nanny. Now, thanks for the new game Nanny Mania, I can find out! If being a real Nanny is anything like playing the game Nanny, count me out. This family is a real slob! The husband makes a mess of his dresser each and every time he goes out to play golf. I mean, sure, I guess they're paying you as a nanny, but boy--talk about manners!

Also, I think somebody needs to introduce this family to birth control. I played for a bit and they just kept popping out children. I can clearly see how many "family" slots there are on the starting screen, too. The Nanny Mania game better end with a kind old grandparent moving in, or I'll be in real trouble. I don't think I'll be able to manage three or four children. I can't decide if this game is trying to appeal to would-be Nannies or people who want a Nanny. Either way, it's a lot of fun!

Download Nanny Mania

No comments: