Saturday, July 7, 2007

Stone of Destiny Game

The trend of find-the-object games continues with The Stone of Destiny game. It's the usual fare: A mystery. A list of objects. A background image with those objects hidden inside. Maybe a mini-game or two to spice things up. Mix together and you have the "hidden object game" genre. Our friends at Flashbang have 24 hidden object games in their database now. That's a lot! I wonder how soon it'll hit 50.

Don't get me wrong--Stone of Destiny looks like a solidly-produced game. The art production has a decidedly 3D art style, which makes. The game is made by Voodoo Dimention, makers of the 3D tower defense game, Masters of Defense. I'll be honest, though: I'm a bit burnt on the seek-and-find games, so I haven't even tried it out. But it looks like a strong entry to the genre if you like that sort of thing.

Stone of Destiny Game Info

No comments: